- Undergraduate Certificates >>
The Undergraduate Certificate offers a direct path to second year undergraduate study for students who have completed high school. This program qualifies students to meet the challenges of degree-level study at the University. Undergraduate certificates can normally be achieved both through traditional and online ways of study.
Earning your Undergraduate Certificate through Universal Degrees
Universal Degrees provides you an excellent opportunity to earn your undergraduate certificate and undergraduate course certificate completely online through the most flexible, quick, convenient and affordable way. In collaboration with Corllins University, we provide you accredited and recognized undergraduate certificates in a diverse range of subjects. Our programs are designed in a way to help you get your undergraduate certificate in a shorter duration of time and with utmost convenience.
- Quickness: Complete your certificate program faster than you think!
- Flexibility: Enroll any time or day of the year and enjoy complete flexibility throughout the whole process.
- Education Verification Services: We provide free lifetime education verification services through phone, fax, email or online.
- Experts’ Advice Available 24x7: Our advisors are available round the clock via toll free line, live chat or email for your complete support
To earn your undergraduate certificate or undergraduate course certificate, you are required to have at least 4 to 6 months of prior learning/work/life experience in your preferred area of study
. We realize that some of the most effective learning does not come from a textbook, but from real experiences and hands-on learning. We understand that what you have learned outside classroom is valuable and that’s why we give it credit in the form of proper credentials.
We define Prior Learning as:
- Prior job experience in any field
- Military training
- Previous educational achievements
- Volunteer Activities
- Professional / Corporate Trainings/Certifications
- National Testing Programs
- Independent Reading
- Community Services
- Independent Research Project / Self-directed Study
- Employer-sponsored training and attendance of workshops
- Participation in organizations, both professional and nonprofessional
Tuition Fee and Financial Aid Options
The complete, all-inclusive fee for a Undergraduate Certificate Program is $199.
The complete, all-inclusive fee for a Undergraduate Course Certificate Program is $175.
To learn in detail about financial aid and flexible payment options available, please click here
Time required to earn an Undergraduate Certificate
Time it requires to earn an undergraduate certificate or undergraduate course certificate from Corllins University is 10 business days,
once you get approved by the Admission Faculty. Click here
to learn more about the complete admission process.
Popular Areas of Study Offered for Undergraduate Course Certificate Program
- Certificate in Accounting
- Certificate in Aerospace Engineering
- Certificate in Biology
- Certificate in Chemistry
- Certificate in Civil Engineering
- Certificate in Early Education
- Certificate in Economics
- Certificate in Finance
- Certificate in General psychology
- Certificate in History