- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." You assume the entire risk relating to the quality and performance of any items purchased within this web site.
- YOU agree that you are fully responsible for determining whether or not course and/or degree programs at University, will meet any and all licensing, certification, and/or job requirements. That it is solely your responsibility for ascertaining whether or not course and/or degree programs offered at the University are acceptable where you intend to use it. Furthermore, you agree that your purchase is a testament to your lifetime of learning and for your own self satisfaction and will be used as such unless permitted by law.
- YOU also agree that the degrees that you have obtained from the University are in accordance with the International private accreditation Universitys with which the University is affiliated. These standards DO NOT necessarily correspond with requirements of any other Accreditation authority whether Regional or National of any country. This is strictly private international accreditation and the University has not applied for any accreditation recognized by the Department of Education of any country nor would it qualify for such accreditation due to its non-traditional and non-resident international status.
- YOU agree that no award, degree or item sold on this web site is intended to duplicate or resemble that of any items issued by a state or governmental agency or any other academic institution.
- YOU hereby represent and warrant that every document purchased from this web site will be used in accordance with the manner.
- No warranty, if not expressly stated in the terms of service, shall be created with the advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the buyer from the University..
The CVC2 is a three-digit security code that is printed on the back of cards.
The number appears in reverse italic at the top of the signature panel at the end. This helps that a genuine card is being used during a transaction.
To make the payment at Universal Degrees, please choose any of the following payment modes.
Credit Card or Debit Card
You can pay through Credit Cards/Debit Card. We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express,
Discover, Diner Club and Visa Electron.
Bank Check or Money Order
You can also make payment easily through Bank Check or Money Order from US drawn banks.
If you do not have a credit card or you are unable to pay through check or money order,
don’t worry. You can always make payment through prepaid cards which are easily available
everywhere. We also accept payment through these prepaid cards.
Having a pre paid card helps you keep a check on the amount of money you spend.
Flexible Payment Option
Through our Flexible Payment Option, we allow you to make fee payment in easy installment. As soon as you make the complete fee payment, your graduation kit would be delivered to you within a matter of next 10 days.
How to Make Fee Payment through Flexible Payment Option
For instance, if you are paying for your high school diploma, through Flexible Payment Option,
you can pay the first installment by paying an initial amount of $49 only. The balance ($250)
can then be paid within 30 days of paying the initial amount.
To make the payment in installments, you have to follow these steps:
1. Provide appropriate information by filling in and submitting the application form.
2. Proceed to the payment page by selecting ‘Pay in Installment’ Option.
3. In case of selecting ‘Pay in Installment Option’, you can place your order by paying the initial
amount of $49. The balance can then be paid, as per your convenience, within 30 days of paying
the initial amount.
4. As soon as you pay the complete balance amount of your order, your graduation package is
shipped to you via Free Express Delivery within the next 10 days.